1. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% and Zinc 1%
This helps with breakouts, oily skin and uneven skin tone. I have re-purchased this product. This is also affordable.
2. Garnier Micellar Water
One of the best micellar water’s I have tried. Get off all my eye makeup. And it is affordable.
3. Antipodes Manuka Honey Face Mask
This helps with spots, hydration and getting rid of bacteria. I have re-purchased this for the third time.
4. Neutrogena Water Gel Moisturiser
Water gel is what works for me. And it hydrates my skin really well. I have re-purchased this.
5. Philip Kingsley Scalp Toner and anti-dandruff shampoo
This helps with my dry scalp and built up product.
I did re-purchase the toner as it works well for me.
6. Pixi Double Cleanse
I like this cleanser it does take off all my makeup but not worth the price tag. I would not re-purchase this.
7. CosRx Pimple Patches
This helps with pimples that need to pop but I don’t want to pop them. I have re-purchased this many times.
8. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
I like this concealer for covering up pigmentation and blemishes. I have re-purchased this.
9. Vaseline intensive care cocoa spray moisturiser
This helps with moisturising my skin really well and the spray is easy to use. I usually buy this when it is on offer.
10. Farsali The One Gentle Cleanser
Not a fan but I did finish it.
11. Alpha H Liquid Gold Toner
Nice product but not worth the price. I prefer The Ordinary glycolic toner.
12. Jeffree Star pumpkin spice latte velour scrub
The scrub was a bit harsh for me.
13. Jack Black intense therapy lip balm Shea butter and vitamin E
This really moisturises my lips and the product does last long.
14. Glamglow super mud mask
I sometimes apply this to my whole face or on my spots. This helps clear my skin.
Like, Comment and Follow xx