The packaging looks very sophisticated. The foundation contains 32ml , a little bit more than your standard foundation.
Information on the foundation-
Finally – the ultimate photo filter in foundation form. Born in 40 boundary-breaking shades, Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation gives skin an instantly smooth, pore-diffused, shine-free finish that easily builds from medium to full coverage. The oil-free formula is made with climate-adaptive technology that’s humidity resistant, sweatproof and won’t clog pores, so that wherever you are, it’s going to work on your skin. Best of all, this long-wearing, light-as-air texture is undetectable on skin – so you always look like you.
How did FENTY BEAUTY do it?
– Obsessive research to create the perfect range of shades for all
– Exclusive insights from the world’s top makeup artists
– Extensively tested for real life, on real women
FENTY BEAUTY figured out that it takes the right balance of tone and texture to make foundation work on every skin type. The brand obsessed over custom pigment levels to capture your truest tones with a soft matte finish that’s just right – not too matte and not too shiny. The result? A comfortable long-wear formula that lets skin look like skin. Made for all women to love.
How I applied the foundation-
- Used 3 pumps
- Did one section of my face at a time
- Used a beauty blender
- Dried down quickly
- Coverage was Medium to full
- Concealer and liquid highlight blended nicely on top of the foundation
- Powders blended really well on top
- Made my skin look Matte but not cakey
- Feels lightweight on my skin
- Makes my skin looks smooth and poreless
How it wore through out the day-
- On my upper lip the foundation started to crack- which has never happened to me
- The foundation did give me a slight glow as it mixed in with my natural oils
- After 5 hours I haven’t had to blot
- After 6.5 hours I did have to Powder my nose
- Through out the day the foundation held up well
I recommend this foundation for combination skin as it is a matte formula. And has 40 shades and the brand is adding more deeper shades.
Where to buy-
Like, Comment and Follow xx
Have you tried this foundation yet?
Have you got any other products from Fenty?