Information on the foundation
Coverage Foundations are full-coverage formulations available in a comprehensive shade range across 21 shades. These foundations contain higher pigment levels than our Serum Foundations but still offer a smooth finish that avoids the heavy makeup look that can make skin appear more aged. The texture is that of a lightweight, non-oily cream.
The pigments used in these formulations are treated for a rich, highly-saturated effect. These pigments are suspended in our proprietary spreadability system that allows pigments to look natural on the skin, resist collecting within fine lines and stay on for longer. The foundations offer a semi-matte finish and are compatible with most primers and are designed to work exceptionally well with the primers offering from The Ordinary.
My Shade- 3.0Y
How I applied the foundation-
- Used two pumps and dotted around my face
- Blended it with a beauty blender
- Used Mac fix plus spray to make the foundation last a bit long
This is how the foundation looks, after Concealer, powder, Contour, Bronzer, Highlight and setting spray.
My thoughts- First Impression
- Blended easily
- Shade match was perfect
- It didn’t cover up my acne scars and high pigmentation that well
- But it was good coverage
- Gives a semi matte finish
- Lightweight, doesn’t feel heavy on my skin
Through out the day-
- Got slightly oily on my t-zone
- Sort of caked up on my chin
- Last great through out the day
What I would try next time-
- Colour correction
- Wear a sheet mask before applying the foundation
I would definitely recommend this foundation for combination skin and it’s affordable.
Where to buy-
The Ordinary Website
Like, Comment and Follow xx