1. Estee Lauder Stay in Place Double Wear Foundation– gives me full coverage without looking cakey. And lasts all day.
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray- helps my makeup last long and takes away the powder look.
3. Ofra Rodeo Drive Highlight – a gold highlight that suits my skin tone. And the highlight isn’t glittery.
4. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – gives me coverage for my dark circles. And they have a good shade range.
5. Pixi Contour and Highlight Kit- these powders blend so well and they have good shade las for my skin tone.
6. L’Oréal Paradise Mascara – separates my lashes and gives volume.
7. Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil – this fills my eyebrows really well and the shade matches me really well.
8. Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder – I use this powder to set my whole face and my t-zone doesn’t get that oily. It’s great to bake with under my eyes.
Like, Comment and Follow xx