How I created this Cranberry Eyeshadow Look-
1. Primed my eyes with tarte Shape Tape Concealer and set it with beauty bakerie so the eyeshadows blend nicely.
2. Used 2 transitions shades in my crease. The third and fourth shade in the second row.
3. Then the fourth shade in the fourth row, I added that shade to my crease. To deepen the crease.
4. I added the fifth shades in the second and third on my outer v to give my eyes dimension. I then blended it altogether with a clean blending brush.
5. I then used a synthetic flat top Eyeshadow brush and applied the last the shade all over my eye lids. And used a crease brush to blend altogether.
6. On my Brow bone and inner corner of my eye I applied Rodeo Drive highlight there.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation –Feelunique
Maybelline Matte and Poreless Foundation – Boots
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Tarte
Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder –Cult beauty
Ofra Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlight
Ysl Couture Contouring Palette – Feelunique
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Ebony – Beauty Bay
Benefit Clear Brow Gel – Cult beauty
Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette – http://www.morphebrushes.com
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – Debenhams
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Medium
Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder – Cult beauty
Ofra Cosmetics Highlight in Rodeo Drive – currently out of stock. But other shades are available- Beauty bay
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Sepia
Kylie Cosmetics Lipliner in Brown Sugar
Tools – Eyeshadow Brushes
Zoeva – Beauty Bay
Morphe – Beauty Bay
Like, Comment and Follow xx