1. Antipodes Manuka Honey Face Mask
My favourite Hydrating face mask which helps out with my acne.
2. L’Oréal Blemish Clearing Mask
This helps with my current blemishes and it isn’t drying on my skin. I use the mask 3 times a week.
3. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
4. Nars Soft Matte Concealer
I like these Concealers for covering my Blemishes and dark spots. I use the shade caramel.
5. L’Oréal True Match Foundation
This is my go to foundation, it’s the perfect shade for me. It gives me good coverage, it also lasts really long on my skin. I use a beauty blender to apply the foundation on my face.
6. L’Oréal Hydra Genius Moisturiser
This is my go to Moisturiser, and it’s perfect for my skin type. And it’s not greasy on my face.
7. Ofra Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlight
This has been my go to highlight for two months. This is the perfect gold shade for my skin tone.
8. Beauty Bakerie Flour Powder
I like this powder for Setting my under eyes and my face. This keeps the oil at bay. Also it’s much more affordable than the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
9. Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing Brush
This cleans my face really well and removes my makeup completely. And the battery lasts long.
10. Philip Kingsley Dandruff Shampoo
The only Shampoo that helps with my dandruff. And I bought the 1 litre bottle and it lasts long for me.
11. Iconic London Illuminator Drop in the original shade
I’ve been loving a liquid highlight for when I wear minimal makeup. It’s also great for making my highlight pop.
12. Parks and Recreation TV Show.
Like, Comment and Follow xx
Have you used any of these products?