From a sheer, subtle wash to a full, flawless finish, your ideal coverage is just a few drops away with this silky-smooth foundation from NYX Professional Makeup. With 24 shades – from ‘Pale’ to ‘Deep Espresso’ – you can find the perfect velvety matte for your complexion and fine-tune your coverage with the convenient dropper-tipped applicator.
Used the shades Golden Honey and Caramel. Shade 14 and 15 mixed together.
How I applied the foundation-
- Used benefit porefessional primer
- Applied two drops on my forehead, cheeks.
- Then used all of it to blend all over face
- Added one drop on each cheek to have more coverage
- Used Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to makeup sure the makeup stayed in place
Through out the day-
- It caked up around my nose
- The foundation transferred onto my fingers when I touched my face
- Kind of made parts of my look really dry
What I think I should do next time I wear this foundation
- I should have a very hydrated base- Moisturiser and Primer.
- Use a Hydrating setting spray as a primer and setting spray
- Use less round my nose
Like, Comment and Follow xx
Did you like this foundation?
What is your favourite foundation?