Due to the hot weather recently in the UK, I have some tips for sweat proof makeup. Usually on hot days I don’t wear makeup if I don’t have to go out. And I always wear SPF.
1. Use an oil control setting spray before and after makeup. I recommend the Urban Decay Oil Control Setting Spray. Also I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to help my makeup last longer.
2. Use a primer, so you don’t get very oily and it helps your makeup last. I use the Soap and Glory one heck of a blot Primer.
3. Try not to wear heavy makeup. I usually wear my L’Oréal true match foundation it gives me good coverage, allows my skin to breath and good longevity.
4. Keep Oil blotting sheets on hand
5. Wear water proof mascara. Or no mascara.
6. Make sure that you Powder where you get oily. I like the beauty bakerie loose flour powder this helps my oil stay at bay.
Like, Comment and Follow xx