Hi, guys I’ve heard mixed reviews on this foundation and I wanted to give my opinion on this foundation.
First off, my skin type is combination. I got the shade 9. Which has a pink undertone so the shade didn’t suit me. But I made it work with the colour of my concealer.
What the foundation claims to do-
Matte, lightweight, second skin finish.
Following the iconic success of Maestro and Luminous Silk Foundation, Giorgio Armani Beauty introduces new POWER FABRIC, a liquid foundation that teams long-wear, full coverage with a luminous, lightweight skin finish.
Upon application, the texture melts into the skin, weightlessly concealing the appearance of imperfections and creating a long lasting, no makeup feel. Like the Armani jacket, that timeless wardrobe essential, power fabric has been created for a successful, confident, modern and elegant woman. It dresses the skin, enhances the look of facial features and erases the appearance of fatigue.
Because every woman, and every complexion, is unique, POWER FABRIC foundation comes in 15 shades to suit every skin tone from pale to dark. The formula is adapted for each shade to deliver optimal coverage that illuminates the appearance of complexion, without creasing or fading. With an SPF 25 filter, POWER FABRIC offers effective daily UVA and UVB protection.
Suitable for all skin types.
Directions: For sophisticated perfect full coverage, take a small amount on a blending sponge and blend into the skin using a dabbing motion or apply foundation with fingertips for a natural result.
Match with the longwearing lip color: Lip Maestro for a total look.
- I applied 2 pumps of foundation and dotted it onto my face, and blended it out with my black beauty blender.
- And then I used my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in caramel.
- I set it with my Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Finish powder.
- And I contoured my face with my Kat Von d palette.
- All of these powders blended really well on top of the foundation.
- I then used the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray to set all of my makeup.
- I would say the foundation did look like my skin by better. It wasn’t to matte.
Through out the day-
- I would say the foundation held up quite well, I only got oily slightly on my t-zone and chin. But I used blotting paper to handle my oily t-zone.
- At the end of the day, the foundation broke out a bit on my chin and nose.
This is good foundation for my skin type, I can’t speak for other skin types. This foundation offers a medium to full coverage look. It is best applied with a beauty sponge.
It is not a great foundation if you want to wear it all day and you want it to last.
Where to buy- Armani Power Fabric Foundation
Like, Comment and Follow xx
Would really appreciate if followed my social media accounts xx