1. Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation- 7.75 and 8.75:
This is a hit and a miss, it’s full coverage but too matte. To make this work I mix in my farsali oil drops. This does last a good amount of time.
2. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless shade: 320 and 330
This is a hit, this provides medium to full coverage with a semi matte finish. This also an affordable foundation at £5.99.
3. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
This is a hit, it actually looks like my skin. Even though it’s expensive it’s an amazing product. This foundation can build-able to a full coverage.
4. Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation
This foundation was a miss for me. This foundation would break up wherever I would get oily. It didn’t apply full coverage like it claims to do so.
5. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
This is a hit for me, it makes my skin look great while being full coverage. But it does settle into my smile lines.
6. L’Oréal Infallible Matte Foundation
This foundation is a miss, this is too Matte, it exaggerates my dryness and looks cakey.
This foundation would be perfect for someone who has oily skin.
7. Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation
This foundation is a hit, this provides a full coverage and a Satin finish. This foundation does not look cakey even when I put on a lot.
8. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
This foundation is a miss, it makes my skin look very glittery and very dewy. It makes my skin look greasy.