My skin type is combination.
All the products mentioned helps with my skin type and acne.
1.If I’m wearing makeup, I take it off with the Clinique cleansing balm. I only take a small amount and massage it into my skin, until all of my makeup comes off. After this I rinse my face.
2. I then use the garnier micellar cleansing water with a big cotton pad, to clean off all of excess product.
3. I then apply 2 serums which is the palmers oil and L’Oréal serum. I massage both products into my face and neck.
4. I then moisturise my face with my tarte H2O gel moisturiser and nip and fab bee sting. I massage this into my face and neck.
5. I then apply my eye cream from L’Oréal. This helps with de-puffing and dryness.
6. I let all of sink into my face for five minutes. I then apply my Mario Badescu drying lotion onto my spots, I only apply the smallest amount as this really drys out the spot.
7. I then apply my dr lipp lip balm onto my lips and helps with dryness.
Thanks for reading.
Next up is my first edition of product empties.