Hi, today I’m sharing with you my Skincare Routine. I have finally found a routine that works me.
Background information about my skin:
I have combination skin, my t-zone tends to be oily and my cheek area is dry to normal.
I also have acne prone skin, my cheek and chin are my problem areas when it comes to acne.
As for my body skin type, I have very dry skin.
1. I start of with rinsing my face with warm water and exfoliating my face. I exfoliate 2-3 a week. I use the st ives apricot scrub.
2. I then cleanse my face with my yes To tomatoes cleanser. This is a charcoal based cleanser. This helps with my acne.
3. Before applying my moisturiser, I apply the L’Oréal Skin Perfection Serum and I let this skin for a few minutes.
4. Then I use my Yes to tomatoes moisturiser on face and neck. I massage this in with my fingers.
5. I then use my tarte h2o moisturiser which is perfect for hydrating my skin. This is a water Gel moisturiser. This helps with my oily t-zone.
6. I then moisturise my lips with the dr lipp lip balm. This is a thick balm which helps with my dry lips.
7. As for my body I firstly moisturise my skin with the palmers cocoa butter cream. This helps moisturise my skin for most of the day.
8. I then apply my sure deodorant on my underarms.
Up next is the first edition of my product empties