1. I start off with applying the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer as an Eyeshadow base on my eyes.
2. I then set my eyes with my Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder. This makes my eyeshadow blend really nicely.
I used the light brown shade as my first transition shade. I applied this in my upper crease.
4. I then applied the first shade in the bottom row in my crease, then the next shade over and next shade over. I really blended all these shades together.
5. I applied the darkest shade on my outer v, this gave my look the smokey effect. And I packed it on to my outer v and the blended it slowly.
6. I then used a light brown shade to blend all the shades together.
7. On my lid, I used a Morphe Pressed Pigment in the shade design everything. I used a synthetic brush sprayed with Mac fix plus. The mac fix plus spray makes the colour pop on my eye lid.
What products I used:
Eyes- Morphe 12 NB Palette – Currently Out of Stock
Pressed Pigment in Designer Everything – Currently Sold out
Mascara- L’Oréal Paris False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara
L.A PRO.Coverage HD Long Wear Illuminating Liquid Foundation in White to lighten the foundation– Currently out of stock
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish
Eyebrows- ABH Brow Definer in Ebony
Lips- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lips in Point Zero