1. To start off my day, after I’ve had a shower I Moisturise with my Yes To Tomatoes Moisturiser.
2. To prime my face I use the smashbox photo finish Primer. I use a pea size amount and apply onto my t-zone.
3. I apply one pump of foundation onto my skin and blend out with my beauty blender. I am currently using the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation. I am currently using the shade 8.75 as I have a tan. I usually use the shade 7.75.
4. I then apply Concealer under my eyes, the center of my forehead, the bridge of my nose, my chin and on any blemishes. I use the Urban Decay Naked Concealer in the shade medium dark neutral. I also blend out my concealer with the beauty blender.
5. To set my face I use the Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish in the shade Dark Tan. The brush I use to set my under eyes is. And the brush I use to set my face is the Morphe brushes elite II E2 brush.
6. To contour I use a mixture of makeup geek contour powder in the shade half hearted and kevyn aucoin sculpting powder in medium. I Sculpt out my cheekbones and jawline. I use a morphe 530 brush to contour my face.
7. To highlight the tops of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, Cupid’s bow and brow bone, I alternate between a few products. Those products are the Becca cosmetics Jaclyn Hill palette, Jeffree Star Highlight in King Tut, Laura Geller in gilded honey and Ofra Cosmetics in blissful. I use a real techniqus setting brush. And a Zoeva fan brush.
8. To fill in eyebrows, I use the ABH Brow Definer in the shade ebony. I fill in the the last half of my brow. As I already have thick eyebrows. To set my brows in place I currently use the L’Oréal Brow plumper gel.
9. For my eyelashes, I curl them and apply one coat of the L’Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara and Maybelline Lash Sensational on my top and bottom lashes.
10. For my lips, I use the Kylie Cosmetics lip kit in brown sugar.
11. I then use a setting spray to lock everything in place. I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
These are the brushes that I use mainly:
Where to buy these products:
Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation
Urban Decay Concealer
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Powder
Makeup Geek Contour Powder
Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder
Laura Geller Highlight
Jeffree Star Highlight
ABH Brow Definer
L’Oréal Brow Gel
Maybelline Lash Sensational
L’Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara
Kylie Cosmetics in Brown Sugar
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Twitter – 95Ritu
Up next is My go to Smokey eye look