- Firstly, in my Makeup Routine, I moisturise with my Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balance Moisturiser. This product helps with balancing the amount of oils that come through the face. And I also moisturise with my Nip + Fab Bee Sting Deluxe Cream. This product includes Bee venom helps plump + firm, Wheat proteins tighten + smooth and Glycofilm provides anti-ageing shield. I then let all of the product to set in to my skin for 10 minutes.
- For my under eye area, I use the Nip + Fab No Needle Fix Serum. I use half a pump, I then tap this in my under eyes and brow bone.
- For my base, I use the L’Oreal Paris Lumi Cushion Foundation, I am in the shade Golden Amber (No. 11). This foundation is a very lightweight foundation, meaning the foundation does not feel heavy and it does not look cakey. I apply the foundation, with a Beauty Blender.
- For concealer, I use the Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer, in the shade Medium Dark Neutral. I apply my concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes. I use my Beauty Blender to blend out the concealer.
- I then use a liquid highlight; I use the Cover FX highlight drops. I apply this on the tops of my cheekbones. I also apply this with my Beauty Blender.
- To set my face, I use my Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Skin Finish in Dark Tan. To set my under eyes, I use a Zoeva 132 Luxe Powder Finish Brush. To set my face, I use the Real Techniques Powder Brush.
- For my eyebrows, I use the L’Oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper in medium to dark. I brush this through my eyebrows, to give my eyebrows a fuller look.
- For my eyelashes, I use the L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Mascara X5 in Extra Black. I coat my top lashes and my bottom lashes once.
Where to find the products that I use: