- First of all, I moisturise before applying my makeup, I am currently using the Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser. This moisturiser hydrates and balances combination, oily and acne prone complexions. I then leave my moisturiser to sink in for ten minutes.
- Then I use a primer, I am currently using the NYX Angel Veil Primer. Using a primer makes my makeup last longer and it does not settle into my fine lines and pores. I apply this in my t-zone and massage it in. I then leave the product to sink in for five minutes.
- While I am waiting I fill in my eyebrows. To fill in my eyebrows, I am currently using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in the shade Ebony. This shade is perfect for people with dark hair, dark brown to black hair. I fill in the arch of my eyebrow and the end of eyebrow, to give my eyebrows more of a full look. Then I set my eyebrows with the L’Oréal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper in medium to dark.
- I then apply my foundation, the EX1 cosmetics Foundation in F400. I use one pump on the back of my hand and I dot it all over my face. I then blend it in using my Black Beauty Blender. Then I use my Urban Decay Oil Control Setting Spray, and spray it on, the I use my Beauty Blender to push in the product. This method makes my foundation last the whole day when I am wearing it.
- Concealer is the next step; the concealer I use is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Medium Dark Neutral. I apply this under my eyes and on any blemishes. I then apply the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade number 35 in places where I want to highlight. The place where I highlight is under my eyes, middle of my forehead, bridge of my nose, cupids bow and my chin. I then blend this out with the Black Beauty Blender.
- I then set my face with my Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Dark Tan using my Real Techniques Powder brush. I then set the under eyes using my Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in translucent. I set the under eyes with my beauty blender. This method is called baking; this prevents my concealer from creasing. I usually leave the baking on for five minutes then dust it away with my powder brush.
- I then bronze my face with the Too Faced Dark Chocolate Bronzer using a Morphe Brush M527. I bronze my face, where the sun naturally hits it. So, my forehead, and my cheeks.
- After this step, I contour my face. I contour the hollows of cheeks and my jawline. The product I use to contour is Makeup Geek Contour Pan in the shade Half Hearted. I use a Morphe Brush M530 to contour. In order to contour, you should use a darker shade than your skin tone. Contouring makes your face look slimmer.
- I then highlight, using my Becca Shimmering Perfector Pressed in Opal. The reason I highlight is to give my face a natural glow. I highlight the tops of my cheekbones, my brow bone and my cupids bow. To apply my highlight, I use a Real Techniques Setting Brush.
- I then move onto my eyes. To prime my eyelids, I use the NYX Eyeshadow Base in the Skin Tone shade. I then set this with my Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in translucent, this method allows my eyeshadows to blend really well. On my eyes I use a Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Eye Palette. I use the shade Bookworm in my crease and on my eyelid. To apply my eye shadow, I use the Real Techniques Shading Brush.
- The next step on my eyes is winged eyeliner. To do this I use Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner in the colour Demolition, which is a brown eyeliner. After, I let the eyeliner dry, then I apply mascara, I currently use L’oreal Paris False Lash Sculpt Mascara in Black.
- I then use a setting spray to ensure that my makeup lasts all day and does not crease. The product I use is the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
- On my lips, first of all I line my lips with the Kylie Cosmetics Dolce K Lipliner. Then I apply the Urban Decay Matte Lipstick in the shade 1993.
Where to buy the products that I use:
Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser: Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser
NYX Angel Veil Primer: NYX Primer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer: Brow Definer
L’Oréal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper: Brow Plumper
EX1 cosmetics Foundation: EX1 Foundation
Urban Decay Oil Control Setting Spray: Setting Spray- Oil Control
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer: Urban Decay Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: Fit Me Concealer
Mac Mineralise Skin Finish: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder:Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
Too Faced Dark Chocolate Bronzer: Too Faced Dark Chocolate Bronzer
Makeup Geek Contour Pan: Contour Powder
Becca Shimmering Perfector Pressed: Becca Highlight
NYX Eyeshadow Base:NYX Eyeshadow Base
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Eye Palette:Eye Shadow Palette
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Water Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner: Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner
L’oreal Paris False Lash Sculpt Mascara: L’Oreal Mascara
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Kylie Cosmestic Lipliner: Kylie Cosmetics
Urban Decay Matte Lipstick: Urban Decay Matte Lipstick
Tools I use:
Black Pro Beauty Blender: Black Pro Beauty Blender
Real Techniques Powder brush: Powder Brush
Morphe Brush M527: Morphe M527
Morphe Brush M530:Morphe M530 Currently Out of Stock
Another that I recommend is: Morphe M437
Real Techniques Setting Brush: Real Techniques Setting Brush
Real Techniques Shading Brush: Eyeshadow Brush